HOME      MISSIONS CENTER        OUR PASTOR       WEEKLY SERVICES       DIRECTIONS     CONTACT US            


1117 W. G. Wade Drive
Jackson, MI 49201
(517) 783-5568


Reverend  James L Hines, Pastor
Leontyne C. Hines, Elect Lady

Jeremiah 7: 2
Stand in the gate of the Lord's house;
Hear the word of the Lord, enter in at these gates to worship the Lord.

 


The new Lily Missionary Baptist Church Complex,  though constructed in 2001, was conceived from Pastor Hines' vision which is referenced in the Vision Statement titled "The Wall Around Lily". The first plans to build a new church were discussed, in the Fellowship Hall, in the winter of 1995. Persons involved were Pastor James L Hines, Brother Carl Breeding, and Brother Albert Peterson. 

The complex includes the Sanctuary, Fellowship Hall, Day Care, Healing & Grieving Room, a gym, stage, Investment classroom, computer lab and more.  The Center was designed to serve community needs while the church fulfilled the spiritual need. The total square footage of the facility is 27,000 square feet. 

 

What's New at the Lily Missions Center:

Click Here